Paar Media Group is helping businesses across the United States grow into thriving organizations. By building awareness, growing leads, and closing sales we are able to increase the revenue of our partners. PMG is hiring energized employees to join us in the continued evolution of our marketing and sales solutions for businesses of all sizes.
PMG is currently hiring a Business Development Executive to join the sales team. To be successful in this role you must have strong consultative sales and analytical skills, thrive in a collaborative and innovative environment and most importantly, have passion–we’re talking champions, rumble in the jungle, down to the last second passion for sales and marketing.
As a Business Development Executive, you are responsible for generating conversations with businesses to learn about potential partnership opportunities. From there, you will utilize product knowledge, own the end-to-end sale, and share a competitive solution to address the company’s needs.
What you will be doing…
- Full sales cycle management including prospecting, qualifying, and nurturing of new sales opportunities
- Research and evaluate businesses to identify decision-makers and understand client needs
- Interact and engage with cross-functionally with account management and finance
- Prospect new business development by identifying target customers, cold calling, direct marketing, and generating referrals
- Communicate the value of digital and print marketing products to business owners over the phone and through demos
- Utilize CRM systems to manage sales pipeline and efficiently drive sales to close
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
What you need to have…
- 1+ years of sales experience
- Full-cycle sales management experience preferred
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Experience working in a CRM is a plus! (Salesforce, etc.)
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible and coachable attitude
- Challenger personality
Learn from the best, rapid growth opportunities. Laidback atmosphere with a fun environment.
Submit a resume and information for our team to review.